This will involve monitoring and evaluation of the facility disbursed and repaid to identify the level of portfolio risks, the following initiatives will be adopted for loan recovery and management.
- The borrower will be notified of the due date and outstanding amount 5 days prior via SMS.
- On the thirtieth day of the facility, the customer is notified that the facility is due.
- One day after the thirtieth day, the borrower is notified that the facility is now overdue.
- After the due date, the borrower shall not be eligible to apply for any other facility with the Fund until the outstanding loan is fully paid.
- Overdue reminders shall be sent every 5 days up to a maximum of 30 days.