Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- Must be a Kenyan citizen of 18 years of age and above
- Must have a valid national Identification Card (ID)
- Must have a registered mobile number from a recognized Mobile Network Operator in Kenya i.e., either Airtel, Safaricom or Telkom i.e., either Airtel, Safaricom or Telkom
- Have a mobile money account i.e., either Airtel Money/M-PESA/T-Kash
- The SIM card in question can/ will only be eligible if it has been in use for more than 90 days.
- Reside and conduct economic activities in Kenya.
- Provide the Location of residence during the onboarding process (where applicable)